The Global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Research Report published by Emergen Research is furnished with the latest information about product specifications and portfolio, technological advancement, product type, and manufacturing. Major factors such as revenue, costs, and gross margin are taken into consideration while formulating this report. The report provides extensive data concerning the key market players along with their SWOT analysis, financial standing, technological and product development, and recent strategic business expansion plans.
The global augmented and virtual reality in healthcare market size is expected to reach USD 14.06 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 21.5% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Technological advancements in the healthcare sector and use and integration of newer more sophisticated solutions in medical procedures are factors driving augmented and virtual reality in healthcare market revenue growth.
Rising adoption of augmented reality and virtual reality in healthcare applications can be attributed enhanced ability for healthcare providers and surgeons to provide more effective health services and gain ability to train healthcare personnel more efficiently and effectively are other factors driving market revenue growth. Increasing trend of digitalization and advancements in technologies in the healthcare sector, and ability to extend augmented reality and virtual reality technologies into various other areas of care management such as in cancer treatment and research, in treatment of autism, depression therapy, and virtual reality-based organ models are effective in reducing trauma.
Top Artilces Overview https://taplink.cc/toptrendingarticles
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Healthcare market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
The report provides comprehensive details about the market with respect to overall revenue, sales and consumption, pricing trends, gross margins, growth rate, and market size. Additionally, the report also covers details of the company, such as sales and distribution area, product portfolios, specifications, and others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/894
The report also discusses key players involved in the market, such as Siemens, Koninklijke Philips N.V., CAE Inc., General Electric, Laerdal, EON Reality, Firsthand Technology Inc., Intuitive Surgical Inc., WorldViz Inc., and VirtaMed AG, and others as well as new entrants in the market. The competitive analysis also includes regional analysis of major geographical regions. The report covers regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Key Highlights from the Report
- In March 2021, Vuzix Corporation, which is a leading supplier of smart glasses and AR technology and products, announce a new partnership with TechSee, which is a leader in intelligent visual assistance technology, to deliver a remote visual assistance solution to field service technicians using AR and computer vision on Vuzix\’ M400 and M4000 Smart Glasses.
- Hardware segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 owing to increasing deployment of augmented and virtual reality in various areas of the healthcare sector. Use of these technologies requires hardware and devices, such as desktops, head-mounted displays, and various other display devices.
- Augmented reality segment revenue is expected to register a significantly faster growth rate during the forecast period owing to use of AR enabling detection of ability to detect veins as this can be a challenge for medical personnel dealing some cases, such as when patients have pigmented skin or small blood vessels. In such situations, augmented reality driven technologies allow practitioners to view virtual images of a patient’s vasculature, and this enables professionals to detect a vein more effectively.
- In 2020, surgery segment accounted for significantly large revenue share. Application of virtual reality offers a view of a patient’s physiology and anatomy, and helps surgeons in the operating room. Increasing deployment of virtual reality and augmented reality technologies in surgical procedures are driving growth of this segment.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What will be the estimated growth rate of the Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Healthcare market by 2032?
- Who are the prominent distributors, vendors, and manufacturers of the market?
- What are the driving and restraining factors of the growth of the Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Healthcare market throughout the forecast period?
- What are the current and future market trends of the Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Healthcare market?
- What are the sales and price analysis of the product by types, applications, and regions?
- What are the expected opportunities for the companies and new entrants in the coming years?
The report demonstrates the progress and advancement achieved by the global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Healthcare market, including the historical analysis and progress through forecast years. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals. The report provides an accurate estimation by applying SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/894
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any queries regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.